Isabel Salgado Labouriau's Annual Report for 2015
Brief description of the research activities:
Topics under study:
* Dynamics near heteroclinic networks, symmetry breaking and time averages--- with A.A.P. Rodrigues (CMUP);
* Symmetries of projected symmetric patterns --- with J.F. Oliveira (FCUP and CMUP), S.B.S.D. Castro (CMUP and FEP) and E.M.O. Pinho (CEAU Centro de Estudos em Arquitectura e Urbanismo da FAUP);
* Bifurcations of periodic solutions in symmetric systems --- with A. Murza (FCUP and CMUP);
* Estimates of dynamical invariants using unstable periodic orbits --- with M.S. Baptista (U. Aberdeen, UK) and P.R.F. Pinto (FCUP and CMUP);
* Invariants for singularities of corank 1 --- with M.A.S. Ruas (ICMC, USP, Brasil);
* Dynamics of coupled cells with two time scales.
* Global dynamics of equivariant maps on the plane --- with B. Alarcón (U.F.F., Brazil) and S.B.S.D. Castro (CMUP and FEP).