workshop is developed within the FCT Project UID/MAT/00144/2013 of
- If you wish to participate in the workshop,
please fill in the registration form by May 1, 2015.
There will be a registration fee of 15 Euros per person for workshop
participants to cover basic supplies, coffee breaks, etc. This fee is
payable upon arrival, or by wire transfer to the account below:
Universidade do Porto
0035 0206 00010363530 87
PT50 0035 0206 00010363530 87
- If you chose the latter, please send the
transfer receipt to the e-mail aim (at)
have a registration fee waiver.
- To attend the special session "Algebraic Theory of Semigroups and Applications" you need to register at the AMS-EMS-SPM 2015 International Meeting. Notice that to take advantage of registration fees at the reduced rate, participants must register by April 30, 2015.
The European Mathematical Society (EMS), through the EMS Committee for European Solidarity, has pledged 2 500 Euros for travel grants to young mathematicians working in economically less-favored regions of Europe to attend the AMS-EMS-SPM International Meeting in Portugal, June 10-13, 2015.
Please, go to the financial support link.
- There will be a dinner on June 9, 2015 in honor
of Mikhail Volkov (estimated cost 35 Euros per person, payable upon
arrival). People wishing to attend the dinner should indicate so on the
registration form by May 1, 2015.
If you wish to attend the dinner but not the workshop, please fill in
- The registration form is no longer available.